A common mistake with localized websites is considering the translated content to be simply another copy of the pages within the original language. Translation isn’t everything. Of course, for the website visitant it’s all regarding the content: is that the content relevant and comprehensible and in line with the user’s cultural context?
As indicated in the Entrepreneur:
“According to the analysis team, internet guests are more likely to purchase from the corporation that communicates in their own languages. Also, users to websites keep them double the time on the sites if the content is available in their natural language.
From SEO purpose of read, once you attempt to produce a localized website, you’ve got to contemplate more points than simply translation. We’ll explore a number of points to admit while localizing a website.
Prepare the expected text for SEO localization.
- Make certain keyword density is below 2.5%
- Make certain the copy contains all of your service or product keywords and terms associated with you business.
- Internationalize the content: the text doesn’t contain locally relevant info.
Produce a Source language Termbase. Go through your expected text and extract key terms.
- Product or service keywords with all their equivalents
- Complete keywords
- Transnational keywords (e.g. buy online, online shop, discount etc.)
Perform flat keyword analysis.
- Add relevant topics within target language
- Additional topics connected to your product or service (do this with a linguistic communication speaker)
- Connected keywords feature (SEMrush)
Branding: All content that talks regarding the brand: homepage, “About Us”, “Why Us”, “Mission” and “Vision” pages. Something that talks regarding your company.
Marketing: Typically the content that sells: product pages, landing pages etc.
Technical: All manuals, product descriptions, product documentation, FAQs, user guides etc. ought to be translated accurately to avoid any incorrect use of your merchandise or services.